Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:33 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Fuel Filter?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3276
Fuel Filter?
Hey there, Please excuse my ignorance... but I have not often worked on GM products on my own (a few Fords in the past)... My mechanic completed a wheel alignment the other day and said that I needed a new fuel filter... I figure, hey... I can swap that... no problem... Anyways, I cannot seem to loc...
- Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:31 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Concerning the Odometer
- Replies: 53
- Views: 31439
Concerning the Odometer
I must have the lowest mileage Beretta out there...
Just rolled over 79,000 KM on Monday... or just slightly over 49,000 original miles on my 95 Z26...
Mom never did drive it much... I've put about 1,500 km in the 3 weeks I've had it already!
Just rolled over 79,000 KM on Monday... or just slightly over 49,000 original miles on my 95 Z26...
Mom never did drive it much... I've put about 1,500 km in the 3 weeks I've had it already!