Search found 6 matches
- Fri May 01, 2015 8:29 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Beretta Dash Swap-1992 Beretta GT dash to 1990 Beretta GTZ
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5758
Re: Beretta Dash Swap-1992 Beretta GT dash to 1990 Beretta G
Ok, we are still talking swapping dash's right?
- Fri May 01, 2015 5:27 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Beretta Dash Swap-1992 Beretta GT dash to 1990 Beretta GTZ
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5758
Re: Beretta Dash Swap-1992 Beretta GT dash to 1990 Beretta G
I have the standard analog gauges that come with the 1990 GTZ. How old would you say it takes?
Is it a direct bolt in?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Max
Is it a direct bolt in?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Max
- Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Beretta Dash Swap-1992 Beretta GT dash to 1990 Beretta GTZ
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5758
Beretta Dash Swap-1992 Beretta GT dash to 1990 Beretta GTZ
Hello,
Can you someone advise on how difficult it is to swap a 92 Beretta GT dash into a 90 Beretta GTZ?
Appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Max
Can you someone advise on how difficult it is to swap a 92 Beretta GT dash into a 90 Beretta GTZ?
Appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Max
- Mon May 18, 2009 8:23 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Rack & Pinion on 1990 GTZ - How to tell what you have?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2167
Rack & Pinion on 1990 GTZ - How to tell what you have?
Hello,
How can you tell what rack&pinion you have (2.5 or 3.0 lock to lock)?
I am getting ready to replace my rack. Already tore it apart and forgot to check the steering wheel from lock to lock. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Max
How can you tell what rack&pinion you have (2.5 or 3.0 lock to lock)?
I am getting ready to replace my rack. Already tore it apart and forgot to check the steering wheel from lock to lock. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Max
- Tue May 13, 2008 11:40 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Drivers Brake Light Quit working?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1797
Drivers Brake Light Quit working?
Drivers brake light quit working. It works when I turn on the passenger side blinker. Any suggestions appreciated?
Thanks,
Max
Thanks,
Max
- Sat May 03, 2008 5:59 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Sway Bar / Stablizer Bushings for 1990 GTZ
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2943
Sway Bar / Stablizer Bushings for 1990 GTZ
Hello,
I am trying to find out where I can get a set of bushing for my 1990 GTZ front sway bar? I measured the diameter and got
18mm. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thansk,
Max
I am trying to find out where I can get a set of bushing for my 1990 GTZ front sway bar? I measured the diameter and got
18mm. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thansk,
Max