Search found 62 matches

by 92BerettaProject
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Z51 rear sway bar
Replies: 4
Views: 3532

Re: Z51 rear sway bar

Hazzbin wrote:This references a Corvette bar? If so, what years, if not, what car & years? Is there a good source for these used or will I just need to keep a search going on ebay?

Thanks in advance.
As I understand it, they only came on 88 GT Berettas. I have an extra one for sale. $40 + shipping.
by 92BerettaProject
Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:02 am
Forum: Performance Mods
Topic: 3500 N/A auto in the 12's?
Replies: 206
Views: 72325

Re: 3500 N/A auto in the 12's?

Good luck and it will be fun to see the results!
by 92BerettaProject
Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:02 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Vacation shortened
Replies: 4
Views: 4229

Re: Vacation shortened

Very sad Eric. You have our condolences.
by 92BerettaProject
Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am
Forum: USA - West
Topic: cali owners!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 54511

Re: cali owners!!!

well hmm i just found a gtz in a junk yard and made me really want one! i love that body! is ur quad Z running????? if so whats the millage and all that jazz i may be in the market Here's the link to the old for sale ad. I had it on Craigslist for $1000 and I'll be putting it back up sometime. Exce...
by 92BerettaProject
Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm
Forum: USA - West
Topic: cali owners!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 54511

Re: cali owners!!!

Not that many Berettas at all down here in SoCal. I think there are more Berettas in my driveway than the whole city of Fullerton. LOL.

Heck, I've been trying to sell a rare 94 Quad Z26 and nobody is interested.
by 92BerettaProject
Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: does my beretta have airbag?
Replies: 5
Views: 2961

Re: does my beretta have airbag?

Isn't it '91 and newer?

retta, from your posts it seems you have a 90 GTZ so no airbag for you.
by 92BerettaProject
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Quad hit 155,000 miles
Replies: 29
Views: 9143

Re: Quad hit 155,000 miles

1988GTU wrote:
92BerettaProject wrote:
woody90gtz wrote:Quads are fun when you're 16 and shift_7000 all day long. I was brutal to mine... hahaha
shift_7000 was fun until I discovered missed shift_8000. :)

I still take the quads out once in awhile for old times sake.
Fixed for ya! :ROFL:
LOL. Oh well, it's only money. :)
by 92BerettaProject
Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Quad hit 155,000 miles
Replies: 29
Views: 9143

Re: Quad hit 155,000 miles

woody90gtz wrote:Quads are fun when you're 16 and shift_7000 all day long. I was brutal to mine... hahaha
shift_7000 was fun until I discovered shift_8000. :)

I still take the quads out once in awhile for old times sake.
by 92BerettaProject
Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My new toy
Replies: 4
Views: 3445

Re: My new toy

Boy, that does look like fun. I guess you will not have any trouble finding the gas pedal, that thing is huge. I like the Beretta looking vents on the dash, bet that was a major selling point(lol). What kind of power is it putting out? :) It's rated at 315hp. I can't believe how fast it is. I've go...
by 92BerettaProject
Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My new toy
Replies: 4
Views: 3445

My new toy

Well, the showroom section says Berettas so I'll post it here. 2002 BMW Z3 M Roadster....wow, I'm in love. This thing is a beauty. Style and performance: 0-60 in 4.4 and 12.9 in the 1/4 mile. I'll have to get some better pictures. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/drfantasmic/DSCN1803.jpg http:/...
by 92BerettaProject
Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: The stuff you take for granted, and forget about.
Replies: 24
Views: 12111

Re: The stuff you take for granted, and forget about.

Yeah, sometimes I still forget how unique the Beretta is in California. My Z3 is faster than most Berettas here but there is one just like it in the parking garage at work. The only Z26s or GTZs I've seen in SoCal have been mine!
by 92BerettaProject
Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Forum: Canada - West
Topic: Love my Beretta
Replies: 4
Views: 50749

Re: Love my Beretta

Welcome to the forum. Is the engine a quad or 3.1?
by 92BerettaProject
Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: ah crap..
Replies: 1
Views: 1672

Re: ah crap..

ok so my dad has a z26, and i wanted one aswell, so we found one the exact same color as my dads, but his is repainted, so his doesnt have the z26 logos, anyways. the guy said it was a 5 speed, with a 2nd hand engine... does this mean the car is the.. z26 quad 4? Unless it is one of those custom 5 ...
by 92BerettaProject
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 pm
Forum: USA - West
Topic: Beretta Fest West
Replies: 8
Views: 54066

Re: Beretta Fest West

NMBeretta wrote:T-shirt deadline is July 1st.

check on Bstuff for offical thread!

:beer:
I think you mean July 31st. :)
by 92BerettaProject
Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:15 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 92 Quasar Quad
Replies: 4
Views: 3725

92 Quasar Quad

92 Quasar Quad goodness!  This car is just about as mint as a 17 year old car can be without a restoration.  Some minor / easy fix issues (dew strips, cracked fog light lens,etc.) but other than that this Beretta is about the best I've ever seen.  The engine runs great and has good oil pressure.  Ab...