Search found 49 matches

by Blacklit
Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:00 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My 90 Indy updated pics
Replies: 7
Views: 6739

Re: My 90 Indy updated pics

Image
by Blacklit
Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:02 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My 90 Indy updated pics
Replies: 7
Views: 6739

Re: My 90 Indy updated pics

Engine bay.

Image
by Blacklit
Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:07 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My 90 Indy updated pics
Replies: 7
Views: 6739

Re: My 90 Indy updated pics

Thanks! I expected to hear somethin about stuff that's been added/changed since it's an Indy. It was destroyed when I got it and originally planned to crush it after removing some parts, but rebuilt it instead. It's not a clone, it's the real deal.....just customized. I had a 94 parts car at some po...
by Blacklit
Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:39 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: My 90 Indy updated pics
Replies: 7
Views: 6739

My 90 Indy updated pics

Been awhile since I've checked on the site. Been checkin back lately a little. Good to see it still alive in here. Most probably won't remember me, but I've been around for awhile in the beretta world. Never got the chance to post up the most recent pics of my Indy, so here they are. We're taken rig...
by Blacklit
Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:43 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1990 Yellow Indy
Replies: 90
Views: 104229

Re: 1990 Yellow Indy

good to see another indy still in great shape!
by Blacklit
Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 am
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: BMW lights
Replies: 11
Views: 17780

Re: BMW lights

They're BMW e36
by Blacklit
Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:59 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 2013 Indy roll call
Replies: 3
Views: 3291

2013 Indy roll call

Thought I'd see how many of the Indys are still around now. Mine is still a shop queen and stays covered. So who else is still out there?
by Blacklit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 am
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: BMW lights
Replies: 11
Views: 17780

Re: BMW lights

Calm down killer lol. You cut out the header panel behind your headlights. The only part you leave remaining is the part that holds the grill. Then from there you make new brackets to support the BMW lights and attach them. Guess it was just all deleted when we lost the other beretta site. I don't r...
by Blacklit
Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 am
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: BMW lights
Replies: 11
Views: 17780

Re: BMW lights

Do a search. Tons of people have done the swap. Me bein one of them. You have to hack up part of your header panel and make brackets. The lights are BMW e36
by Blacklit
Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:11 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Items for sale (INDY)
Replies: 6
Views: 5366

Re: Items for sale (INDY)

Are they the smaller version door decals by chance?
by Blacklit
Wed May 08, 2013 12:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Beretta.net T-Shirts
Replies: 16
Views: 9859

Re: Beretta.net T-Shirts

Also interested in a black medium
by Blacklit
Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:02 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Back to visit
Replies: 31
Views: 25469

Re: Back to visit

What's wrong with your hood? I have the one from mine in storage cuz I swapped to a diff one I had with a scoop. The original Indy one has been repainted. It's now wrapped in plastic. I'd sell it tho
by Blacklit
Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: deloreans?
Replies: 13
Views: 6426

Re: deloreans?

most of them sell around $20k - $25k usually. i browse for them sometimes lol. there was one for sale here a few years back. when i stopped to check it out up close, there were a lot of fingerprints on its stainless steel body from other peepers.
by Blacklit
Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: Indy 3.1 dies once warm
Replies: 5
Views: 3462

Re: Indy 3.1 dies once warm

The ICM I know I've tried as a suspect already. I have 3 spare ICMs and the problem still remained. I haven't messed with the Indy since last summer. The fuel pump went bad on it and replaced it. I don't recall this issue prior to that tho, so maybe the new pump has an issue. I had to exchange the f...
by Blacklit
Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: Indy 3.1 dies once warm
Replies: 5
Views: 3462

Indy 3.1 dies once warm

First off, my guess so far is mainly pointed towards my fuel pressure regulator. Want my Indy on the road finally this year, so I'm finally gonna start workin on this project again. The car runs 100% with no codes or anything. Once it gets fully warmed up, it begins to sputter and then dies. Won't s...