Search found 5 matches
- Thu May 03, 2007 5:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: hello
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3001
hello
been quite a while since I have been here wanted to say hey.
wish I still had the Beretta. $3.09 a gallon my Cherokee likes to drink .
thats all. bye.
wish I still had the Beretta. $3.09 a gallon my Cherokee likes to drink .
thats all. bye.
- Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:34 pm
- Forum: FAQ
- Topic: 5spd tranny fluid
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6581
5spd tranny fluid
For my '89 I had to get it at the chevy dealership
- Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:33 pm
- Forum: FAQ
- Topic: Testing fuel injectors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 113983
Testing fuel injectors
just called Auto Zone ÂÂÂ $50 dollars each for injectors An EGR is either $31. or $119 ÃÆââ...
- Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:24 pm
- Forum: FAQ
- Topic: Testing fuel injectors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 113983
Testing fuel injectors
After searching the web I found something by Roy, BAT Auto Technical. Any who I checked at the injector 4 plug connector for resistance. The A & B terminal showed nothing and the B & C terminal showed 4.3 ohms. So I started my car til the fan kicked on.I then turned the car off, and removed ...
- Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:32 am
- Forum: FAQ
- Topic: Testing fuel injectors
- Replies: 5
- Views: 113983
Testing fuel injectors
Is there a way to test the fuel injectors on a 2.8 ?
As you may or may not know you need to remove the Intake Plenum to get to 4 of the 6 injectors. So its not like I can run the car and remove an injector wire to see if there is a change in RPM's.
Any help please.
As you may or may not know you need to remove the Intake Plenum to get to 4 of the 6 injectors. So its not like I can run the car and remove an injector wire to see if there is a change in RPM's.
Any help please.