Search found 11 matches
- Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:50 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: A/C I'm afraid to ask
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5026
A/C I'm afraid to ask
Thanks to all of you, especially Steph for posting pics.
I can't wait to get into this job!!
I can't wait to get into this job!!
- Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:36 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: A/C I'm afraid to ask
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5026
A/C I'm afraid to ask
I have replaced every component in the A/C system. It is cold, but not as cold as it should be. Theee only thing I can think of is that the orifice tube may be partially plugged. It is part of the evaporator. Where the heck is the evaporator, and can it be accessed without taking out the dash? Or, d...
- Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:08 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Engine noise
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5810
Engine noise
Thanks guys. Will continue to check per your suggestions!
- Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:41 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Engine noise
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5810
Engine noise
UPDATE:
I noticed that it does more "ticking" on deceleration, or for any back pressure on the engine.
Is that normal?
Capecodberetta
I noticed that it does more "ticking" on deceleration, or for any back pressure on the engine.
Is that normal?
Capecodberetta
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:22 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: GTZ Radiator
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2919
GTZ Radiator
Do all GTZ's have a radiator with an engine oil cooler outlet.
There is a new one on Ebay, and I don't know if I can use it.
Thanks,
Capecodberetta
There is a new one on Ebay, and I don't know if I can use it.
Thanks,
Capecodberetta
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:20 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Engine noise
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5810
Engine noise
Thanks everyone!
Capecodberetta
Capecodberetta
- Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:47 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: cant shift out of 2nd
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5781
cant shift out of 2nd
Could it be the shifting cables?
I had to have mine replaced for a similar problem.
Capecodberetta
I had to have mine replaced for a similar problem.
Capecodberetta
- Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:43 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Engine noise
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6511
Engine noise
Thank you very much for your input.
capecoberetta
capecoberetta
- Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Engine noise
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6511
Engine noise
Hi ALL..............
I have a 1990 quad 4 2.3L engine.
It runs great, but the engine has a ticking sound. It is similar to a "stuck rod" sound.
This is my first quad 4. Are they quiet when running, or not?
Thanks,
capecodberetta
I have a 1990 quad 4 2.3L engine.
It runs great, but the engine has a ticking sound. It is similar to a "stuck rod" sound.
This is my first quad 4. Are they quiet when running, or not?
Thanks,
capecodberetta
- Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:50 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Engine noise
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5810
Engine noise
Hi ALL..............
I have a 1990 quad 4 2.3L eengine.
It runs great, but the engine has a ticking sound. It is similar to a "stuck rod" sound.
This is my first quad 4. Are they quiet when running, or not?
Thanks,
capecodberetta
I have a 1990 quad 4 2.3L eengine.
It runs great, but the engine has a ticking sound. It is similar to a "stuck rod" sound.
This is my first quad 4. Are they quiet when running, or not?
Thanks,
capecodberetta
- Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:45 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Water leaking inside when it rains.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10794
Water leaking inside when it rains.
Hi.........
Did you ever discover where the leak is? My 1990 GTZ does the same thing. The weatherstripping looks fine.
Help!!
Capecodberetta
Did you ever discover where the leak is? My 1990 GTZ does the same thing. The weatherstripping looks fine.
Help!!
Capecodberetta