Search found 66 matches

by MAD MARK
Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: More convertible media
Replies: 21
Views: 13537

Re: More convertible media

This was a nice video.
by MAD MARK
Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Anyone have carfax?
Replies: 8
Views: 4752

Anyone have carfax?

I need to run a vin and dont want to pay for it.

Contact me here or by PM. Thanks!
by MAD MARK
Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 597 22.LRHB 100 yd Results
Replies: 7
Views: 5110

Re: 597 22.LRHB 100 yd Results

Yes there are a lot of options better than CCI. But that is something I can get at Walmart for relatively cheap. This is for plinking birds and hawgs. I dont want to spend $10/50 rounds. I had a flyer maybe cause of breathing issue again, jerk, or flinch. I can shoot 10 rounds at 50 yards all within...
by MAD MARK
Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 597 22.LRHB 100 yd Results
Replies: 7
Views: 5110

Re: 597 22.LRHB 100 yd Results

By the way this is a 3" target at 100 yards.
by MAD MARK
Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 597 22.LRHB 100 yd Results
Replies: 7
Views: 5110

597 22.LRHB 100 yd Results

I pretty much could get a 1/2" grouping at 50 yards using the same ammo, so using CCI mini-mags 40 gram 1235 fps at 100 yards here are my results. 8 rounds shot. Front bipod with rear shoulder X grab. 1-3 are the left pyramid. I then adjusted for 100 yard shooting. 4 is to the top of 1-3 pyrami...
by MAD MARK
Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Feeler for my 90 GTZ Newark Delaware 19702
Replies: 10
Views: 5953

Re: Feeler for my 90 GTZ Newark Delaware 19702

Any interior shots?
What was replaced when the top end was done?
Any chance of pictures of the pinch weld rust?
What size/brand of tires are on the wheels?

36k miles in year and a half, thats a lot of driving.
by MAD MARK
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Feeler for my 90 GTZ Newark Delaware 19702
Replies: 10
Views: 5953

Re: Feeler for my 90 GTZ Newark Delaware 19702

Any interior shots?
Which set of wheels/tires come on the car?
How long ago were the KYBs installed?
Hows the door jambs?
Any rust?
What was done for the top end?
by MAD MARK
Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:55 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: If your into this kinda thing...
Replies: 0
Views: 3095

If your into this kinda thing...

Then will like this..

http://youtu.be/dKKdJoXF7PI
by MAD MARK
Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:43 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I've got to buy a different car...
Replies: 43
Views: 21153

Re: I've got to buy a different car...

Erich...quit watching what I do for a living...

Image
by MAD MARK
Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I've got to buy a different car...
Replies: 43
Views: 21153

Re: I've got to buy a different car...

Heres a LARGE shovel. Can YOU dig it like Erich?



Image
by MAD MARK
Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Was MadMark in MD this week?
Replies: 13
Views: 7525

Re: Was MadMark in MD this week?

Thats funny that you named photo....

I was going to do some photo editing but found out I never installed Photshop on this new laptop.
by MAD MARK
Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: windshield wiper fluid.
Replies: 9
Views: 5314

Re: windshield wiper fluid.

Shouldnt you be cleaning the shop, fixing a car, or mailing stuff out instead of thinking about this...

I sexted you. Write me back.
by MAD MARK
Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Friber?
Replies: 7
Views: 3806

Re: Friber?

Who wrote this?>
by MAD MARK
Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Friber?
Replies: 7
Views: 3806

Friber?

Friber fraber flubber do dah all day?
by MAD MARK
Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: hit and run
Replies: 18
Views: 8402

Re: hit and run

whitenesses?

Wha???