Search found 2 matches

by Blued Steel
Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:15 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: 89 Beretta No Start When Hot
Replies: 9
Views: 5550

Re: 89 Beretta No Start When Hot

So a few different possibilities. If I can hear the fuel pump running when I turn the key on does that rule out the fuel pump relay? I know the CPS is on the back, center of the engine. Can someone give a more specific location? Is it accessible from the top of the engine? It is an MPFI car. The car...
by Blued Steel
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 am
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: 89 Beretta No Start When Hot
Replies: 9
Views: 5550

89 Beretta No Start When Hot

I've got an 89 Beretta (2.8L) that cranks but won't restart when I shut it down hot unless I let the engine cool off for about 20 minutes. Any suggestions on the source of the problem? Thanks.