Search found 2584 matches
- Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: B'Fest NE (Canada?) CANCELLED!
- Replies: 124
- Views: 67103
Re: B'Fest NE (Canada?) Motel Location Added 07/11/13
Oh yeah, I plan to be there. Just will have a van, not the Z. lol
- Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Checking in... '94 Aqua Z26's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4225
Re: Checking in... '94 Aqua Z26's
Mine can be had, cheap. I would rather sell it than part it. Little bit of work, maybe a 3400 upgrade, who knows.
- Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:50 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: B'Fest NE (Canada?) CANCELLED!
- Replies: 124
- Views: 67103
Re: B'Fest NE (Canada?)
Well damn. We can figure something out, I'm sure.
- Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: locked forearm
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8097
Re: locked forearm
At least they weren't looking for the best choice in organic vegetables? lol
- Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Well it was only a matter of time. I HATE QUADS AGAIN!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 22300
Re: Well it was only a matter of time. I HATE QUADS AGAIN!
Apparently that long trip wasn't friendly to it eh Jon?
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:38 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Donation Button
- Replies: 15
- Views: 62331
Re: Donation Button
Ouch. Had I known that, I would have kicked in more for you. (see what I mean)
I get where you are coming from on it, but was thinking of a way to help drive a few more donations into the fund is all. Will hit you with one soon enough.
I get where you are coming from on it, but was thinking of a way to help drive a few more donations into the fund is all. Will hit you with one soon enough.
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
- Replies: 22
- Views: 33906
Re: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
Pics for you all. Sorry, they are links. Took shots of both the 01 and the 03 (red molten pearl) P1120636.JPG P1120637.JPG P1120638.JPG P1120639.JPG P1120640.JPG P1120641.JPG P1120642.JPG P1120643.JPG P1120644.JPG P1120645.JPG P1120646.JPG P1120647.JPG P1120648.JPG P1120649.JPG P1120650.JPG P1120651...
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:56 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Donation Button
- Replies: 15
- Views: 62331
Re: Donation Button
It would be helpful if we had an idea of what those costs are, so that we know to make sure to kick in enough. Just a thought. Doesn't have to be exact, but an idea of what to cover, and how much has been received toward that goal, etc. I don't mind donating and will later on this month if you like....
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: OMG! Only in Canada
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3898
Re: OMG! Only in Canada
LOL
Now it no longer means Guns and Cars.
Now it no longer means Guns and Cars.
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
- Replies: 22
- Views: 33906
Re: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
Brakes were awful. Not even sure how I made it home with it the day I bought it. Not to mention the parking brakes. I pulled the rear rotors to discover..... That there was NO parking brake hardware installed at all! So I went to put in the new hardware, well the backing plates are complete crap. So...
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Happy CANADA DAY!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3851
Re: Happy CANADA DAY!!
Happy Canada day to all of you! Fireworks are going off as I type. LOL
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
- Replies: 22
- Views: 33906
Re: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
Well, this is now on the road. Changed the oil. OMFG. It was like kayo syrup. Cept black. And thicker. Took an HOUR to drain to the point where I said hell with it. The filter was unrecognizable, it was so disgusting. But get this. Not a single drip of oil on the bottom anywhere. NOTHING. 208k miles...
- Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: My apologies.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3127
My apologies.
I have a few of you out here on the boards being very patient with me the past few weeks, months even. THANK YOU! It sucks, and I know waiting should never be in anyone's game. All of you are important to me though, and outside of just being overwhelmed a lot lately, its going to be all good. I plan...
- Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:21 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Well I'm home and alive! You poor people!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6502
Re: Well I'm home and alive! You poor people!
Glad to hear you are doing better old man! Hope you can get to go to Denver. Sorry but I will have to catch you later at the Ontario meet.
- Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
- Replies: 22
- Views: 33906
Re: Like I REALLY need another project right now.... *sigh
Updates as of yesterday: Got the Rock Auto order in. Have also bought oil and filter. Ordered a new radiator for 73 bucks off of Ebay. Ordered two new headlights for 80 (for the pair) off of Ebay as well. Got those in last week. Also hit the junk yard and pulled: Rear hatch motor. In-dash stereo wit...