Search found 4 matches

by kfainf
Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Rear Spring Insulators/Bump Stops
Replies: 9
Views: 5381

Re: Rear Spring Insulators/Bump Stops

Barry wrote:Pre 95 bump stops are on bottom.


While your in there sand off the rust and re paint the area under the insulators. It's a serious rust area
Thanks for the tip, I will do that. Thanks guys for the part numbers. This should help.
by kfainf
Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 am
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Rear Spring Insulators/Bump Stops
Replies: 9
Views: 5381

Rear Spring Insulators/Bump Stops

Hey gang. Anyone have a source for new rear spring insulators for a '93 GT? I especially need the lower ones with the bump stops. I have searched at all the usual parts stores, including Rock Auto and GM Direct, but have found nothing available. Thanks for any info you might have.
by kfainf
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Cavalier seats
Replies: 4
Views: 3079

Re: Cavalier seats

Thanks for your input. I have been searching my local salvage yards for two years now. I usually hit the Pull-A-Part yards once a month. I have yet to find a Beretta or Corsica with seats any better than my own. All that I have found have torn and shredded fabric and rotting foam just like my own. I...
by kfainf
Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:19 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Cavalier seats
Replies: 4
Views: 3079

Cavalier seats

Has anyone put Cavalier seats in their Beretta? I know they are not a direct bolt in, and would require drilling holes in the floor. I am just wondering if anyone else has used any from a '95 up Cavalier and if so, how do you like them?