Search found 17 matches

by Reese
Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Head questions.
Replies: 12
Views: 5931

Re: Head questions.

When the father in law moved it the other day(storing it as his place) he said it ran really smooth. Just trying to figure out if I can replace the part that broke and weld the crack, or if I should just replace the whole tower or get a new head.
by Reese
Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Head questions.
Replies: 12
Views: 5931

Head questions.

93 quad 4. So my idle had been rough for probably a month and would miss fire while driving like once a week. One day on way home from work, the car started smoking, from oil coming out of the cam tower cap. Got it home looked at it and there is a big crack driver side corner exhaust tower cap. pull...
by Reese
Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: Car wont start
Replies: 2
Views: 3036

Re: Car wont start

Thanks will give that a try now. and very helpful to have the pic ;p
by Reese
Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: Car wont start
Replies: 2
Views: 3036

Car wont start

Okay car has been driving and starting fine. Drove it to work yesterday got done would not start. It cranks over but wont fire. When I turn the key hear the pump turn on and prime. Checked for spark but get nothing. Replaces the control module with a new one, ouch those are expensive, started right ...
by Reese
Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:43 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hey, new here and have some questions... :D
Replies: 21
Views: 11745

Re: Hey, new here and have some questions... :D

Yay another Minnesotan i have driven both v6 auto and a quad 4 5 speed, both are fun. I despise 4 doors.. no idea why just have never liked them.
by Reese
Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Usefull or no?
Replies: 2
Views: 3364

Re: Usefull or no?

My brother has one he connects to his smartphone. Works pretty well.
by Reese
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:14 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Ouch...
Replies: 9
Views: 5968

Re: Ouch...

The jack spots are pretty bad other then that I think the rest is alright, well inspect further when it's on the lift. About two months ago I noticed a pencil sized hole there figured it would be fine till I get the money to restore it like I want to, never thought it would spread that fast. Maybe i...
by Reese
Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Ouch...
Replies: 9
Views: 5968

Ouch...

Image

Just glad I was not going fast.
by Reese
Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Fog lights and clear side markers
Replies: 4
Views: 2808

Re: Fog lights and clear side markers

are the front markers the same as the back?
by Reese
Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Fog lights and clear side markers
Replies: 4
Views: 2808

Fog lights and clear side markers

Not sure where exactly to put this so I figured I would put it here. Trying to gauge prices on clear side markers and a set of fogs for my quazar. Any help is appreciated.
by Reese
Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:21 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: w41 swap question.
Replies: 3
Views: 2435

w41 swap question.

Looking at getting one, do I need any thing for wiring or is it straight swap?
by Reese
Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: hubs
Replies: 3
Views: 2929

Re: hubs

Sweet my brother had told me fronts are a pain to do but figured I would ask people who have worked on the cars before
by Reese
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 am
Forum: General Questions
Topic: hubs
Replies: 3
Views: 2929

hubs

My quasar has started to have a little hum and I'm fussing its the front hubs since I just did the rear how much of a pain are the fronts to do the tears where pretty easy I thought
by Reese
Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: ls1
Replies: 13
Views: 6301

Re: ls1

Looking more into it all and doing some research . But on a side note ny quasar has developed a slight hum and I'm guessing its front wheel hubs how difficult will it be to replace them?
by Reese
Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: ls1
Replies: 13
Views: 6301

Re: ls1

Alright so I'm thinking go with the rwd setup after all your commwnta and looking through Barry's thread but I would rather have mine as a more practical car like summer driver in stead of just a track car.