Search found 32 matches

by camcore
Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:22 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Power steering help ASAP!!
Replies: 13
Views: 91990

Power steering help ASAP!!

Hey, a few days ago I blew the lines on my power steering pump, im not quite sure which line but both are a pain to get to and call for 2 hours each in an established shop and $500 or so. being a college student I don't have the money to pay someone to do it, and with it so cold im not gonna bother ...
by camcore
Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:30 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: need help choosing a pic to submit
Replies: 9
Views: 7215

Re: need help choosing a pic to submit

The first ones are awesome but there's a stick in the background that runs parallelish to the hood and I feel like it might stand out more in a larger size for the Calender.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
by camcore
Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:36 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: COTM... Car of the Month!
Replies: 34
Views: 49080

Re: COTM... Car of the Month!

I may submit, but my baby girl aint too pretty. shes a diamond in the rough.
by camcore
Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 am
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Rear wheel drive beretta.
Replies: 8
Views: 12856

Rear wheel drive beretta.

sounds like a fantasy right? well to me it was.. until 20 minutes ago. I found a guy on a 4x4 forum selling a rear wheel drive Beretta. how can this be? you may ask. I did too.. the man put his Beretta body on a Chevrolet S10 sub frame. now this is either a stroke of genius, or completely moronic. n...
by camcore
Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am
Forum: Performance Mods
Topic: Turbo addition
Replies: 2
Views: 3194

Turbo addition

Ive been thinking about throwing a turbo charger on my 1992 Beretta GT 3.1 liter engine and I was wonder if any of you have done this, how hard is it to do and what kind of spacing should I be worried about. if anyone has do they have any suggestions for what brand and that. I would like something w...
by camcore
Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: Fuel Door
Replies: 4
Views: 4751

Re: Fuel Door

yes they make them, but use extreme caution when choosing. a lot of them turn out looking hokey and cheap.
by camcore
Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: racing stripes...general opinions
Replies: 11
Views: 10271

Re: racing stripes...general opinions

im doing a british style offset, high gloss electric blue on a satin black. I like the contrast of gloss to satin.
by camcore
Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:29 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D
Replies: 34
Views: 16610

Re: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D

got all the parts for fixing it. now I just gotta wait till it gets a tad warmer and sunnier. I may go out tomorrow and do it. I dunno yet. '
by camcore
Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: CAR AUDIO HELP!!
Replies: 2
Views: 2759

Re: CAR AUDIO HELP!!

fixed. my remote power connection was weak. loose.
by camcore
Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: CAR AUDIO HELP!!
Replies: 2
Views: 2759

CAR AUDIO HELP!!

I have a Pioneer DEH 4400HD in my 1992 Beretta and a Alpine MRV 100M amplifier powering 2 10 inch subwoofers. My power line is supplying sufficient power to the amplifier but the remote power line, (the line wired from the back of the stereo to the amplifier so it turns off and on when the car is tu...
by camcore
Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:01 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D
Replies: 34
Views: 16610

Re: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D

Not yet man. It's been terrible weather here. I'm working on getting the parts tho.
by camcore
Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D
Replies: 34
Views: 16610

Re: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D

It's unfortunate, but it happens, everyone was ok?
by camcore
Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D
Replies: 34
Views: 16610

Re: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D

Well yea, I had a couple options, 1. Dead center hit, 2. Cut my wheel and put it on the fender to minimize damage, 3. Hit my e brake and drift into the lot to get the traction on my front tires but get rear ended by a Jack hole who was trying to turn in behind me and hug my back end. I'm not saying ...
by camcore
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D
Replies: 34
Views: 16610

Re: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D

No, it was the same thing, I just forgot that I already posted about it.
by camcore
Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D
Replies: 34
Views: 16610

Re: MY FIRST BERETTA!! :D

I'll get some tomorrow when I pull it into my schools shop. It sucks tho. :/