Search found 3 matches
- Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Post Your Beretta
- Replies: 151
- Views: 81481
Re: Post Your Beretta
Yeah I dunno what the hell that is about but like I said the price was right and mainly looking for a rustfree body which this one has I dunno what's up with the hood ordament I hope its just a magnet
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
- Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Post Your Beretta
- Replies: 151
- Views: 81481
Re: Post Your Beretta
No gunna leave it how it is already have a gtz and base that are pretty much stock I could go without them doors but whatever no rust and a solid body is more like what I was looking for
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Post Your Beretta
- Replies: 151
- Views: 81481
Re: Post Your Beretta
Hopefully saturday this will be my new ride