Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: car not starting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4151
Re: car not starting
I've decided to sell my beloved car after having it for 11 years.
If anyone here is interested in towing it away please message me. ($1000 obo, zip 76155)
It will be donated to the make a wish charity next week.
If anyone here is interested in towing it away please message me. ($1000 obo, zip 76155)
It will be donated to the make a wish charity next week.
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: car not starting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4151
Re: car not starting
Will test the things you pointed out.
thanks.
thanks.
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:54 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: car not starting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4151
Re: car not starting
I think I did but am not sure will check this evening.Money pit Beretta wrote:When you turn the key to "on"(not start) do you hear the fuel pump?
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:56 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: car not starting
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4151
car not starting
I own a 94 base beretta 3100 V6 with 116000 miles it. This is now my backup car and I had not driven it in 4 months. When I try to start it I hear the sound of the starter trying to start, but it never starts. Under the hood I see the belt and alternator turning and trying to start. I've tried three...