Search found 2 matches
- Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Announcement - Beretta.net Committee Treasurer
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8953
Re: Announcement - Beretta.net Committee Treasurer
Thanks a bunch! I look forward to building on the fantastic job Mike has already done!
- Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:01 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Committee Opening - Treasurer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6656
Re: Committee Opening - Treasurer
Hello Everyone!
I would like to be considered for the Treasurer position please! I will be sure to message Jon and Mike my qualifications, but if anyone else would like to know anything, feel free to ask!
Amy
I would like to be considered for the Treasurer position please! I will be sure to message Jon and Mike my qualifications, but if anyone else would like to know anything, feel free to ask!
Amy