Search found 5 matches

by valinter2005
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Windshield wiper motor speed
Replies: 3
Views: 4444

Windshield wiper motor speed

Is there a way to improve the windshield wiper speed by changing the windshield wiper motor?
by valinter2005
Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Improving windsheild visibility
Replies: 2
Views: 3016

Improving windsheild visibility

Does anyone here know what's the name brand of a high quality liquid that you would put into the windshield so whenever it rains you don't have reduced viability?

Similar as shown on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibW5JEEjwuI
by valinter2005
Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta?
Replies: 6
Views: 5394

Re: Suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta?

I still think this is a very bad idea period... I have no suggestions because I don't agree with what you wish to do. Well I wouldn't suggest my sister to drive when there's a flood. I thought that it would be best to have suspension lifts that was the water doesn't damage either the engine, the tr...
by valinter2005
Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:56 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta?
Replies: 6
Views: 5394

Re: Suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta?

Don't lift a beretta and then expect to be able to drive through flooded areas. If you really believe it is necessary to drive through a flooded road, which is always highly recommend not to do, then go get a purpose built 4x4 vehicle that's high enough originally and has a higher up air intake to ...
by valinter2005
Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:47 pm
Forum: Suspension and Brakes
Topic: Suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta?
Replies: 6
Views: 5394

Suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta?

Would it be possible to do a suspension lift for my 1994 v6 Chevy Beretta? The reason why I'm thinking about having all 4 of the suspensions lifted is because there's this possibility that my sister might use my car for her second year at college in Lubbock where it's prone to floods.