Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:39 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: LG5 Corsica hatch, coolant switch conundrum??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4143
Re: LG5 Corsica hatch, coolant switch conundrum??
my fan kicks on when in diagnostic mode. And I can force it on electronically as I mentioned. I suppose my best inquiry would be into the internals of the 7730 ECM. possibly resistor shorts anyone's come across or internal connectivity issues. I've discounted my prom as an issue since, it's been rep...
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: LG5 Corsica hatch, coolant switch conundrum??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4143
LG5 Corsica hatch, coolant switch conundrum??
bought this car with the 2.8 3spd, block got so hot it split between two cylinders, pulled the heads and tossed the block (except for misc. external parts) I have a few donors and did the LG5 5spd swap, but used the same harness for the most part. Custom tune, 42lb injectors. Anyway I run it at 160°...
- Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: 1989 V6 Digital dash 5 Speed VIN number
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8553
Re: 1989 V6 Digital dash 5 Speed VIN number
and it was a digi dash as well, forgot to add that part. definitely digital.
- Fri May 11, 2018 7:54 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: 1989 V6 Digital dash 5 Speed VIN number
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8553
Re: 1989 V6 Digital dash 5 Speed VIN number
yep I have two. I'll share the one from my donor, 1989 beretta 2.8 5spd, used it along with my LG5 from my TGP donor to build my '89 Corsica 5spd hatchback turbo.
1G1LVI4W7KE262664
1G1LVI4W7KE262664